Victory Of Diabolic Racing
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Victory Of Diabolic Racing

AccueilPortailPalmarèsDernières imagesTeamGalerieRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre

+5
Rom127
=RS= GlinG
VoD yra
VoD bulin61
cerbken
9 participants
AuteurMessage
cerbken
Hétéro
Hétéro
cerbken

Login : aalst ( belgium )

match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Empty
MessageSujet: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeMar 2 Sep - 18:49:21

for all us members off VODR match off the month septembre
who is the best player from VODR for the month septembre ?
5 modlap tracks + 5 final tracks ( dirttracks ) .

the date 20 septembre , time 21h30 .
modlaps but whith points , no teammatch ....

match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Coupe-10

server start for practise time :
20 septembre from 20h30 to 21h25 ( not the secret track )

tracks :
dirtmodlap nr 21 >> winner go to the final << the winner can play next tracks but not win , he win also his place on the final .
dirtmodlap nr 39 >> winner go to the final << the winner can play next tracks but not win , he win also his place on the final .
dirtmodlap nr 54 >> winner go to the final << the winner can play next tracks but not win , he win also his place on the final .
dirtmodlap nr 70 >> winner go to the final << the winner can play next tracks but not win , he win also his place on the final .
dirtmodlap nr 72 >> winner go to the final <<

we play the final with 5 players !!

the final tracks is a secret Razz and is not modlap , just from start to finnish ! players who play the final have 15 min practise on the secret tracks , before the final start .
the final go over 5 tracks !! player with the most points after 5 tracks win . by draw 6 tracks .
the players that play not the final can come look for support .
in the final , we go no talk during the match , so the players can concentration full on the track[img][/img]

THE RULES :
play fair , make fun .
if i see 1 player that do a cut = direct disqwalified and that player go buy a botlle champagne for the admin ( me )

players sure to play :

cerbken ( admin the final to )

Dernière édition par cerbken le Lun 8 Sep - 15:24:56, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

Login : bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 14:30:30

ENG => Ok nice job Cerbken !!! just a suggestion for me ! it is possible to make the match at 21h ? I can play a 21h30 but if i am qualifie for the final ( maybe with a miracle XD) i think it will be hard for me to play all the final tracks !! its just my opinion !! if all are OK for 21h30 no problem ^^ see you soon on servers mates ^^

FRA => Ok bon travail Cerbken !!! Juste une suggestion pour moi ! est'il possible de faire le match a 21h ? je pourrais joué a 21h30 mais si je me qualifie (par miracle XD) a la finale cela sera dur pour moi de joué tout les circuits de la finale ! C'est juste pour savoir ! Si tout le monde est OK pour 21h30 je ferais avec ^^ a+ pour que je vous enrhume sur les serveurs les collégues ^^
cerbken
Hétéro
Hétéro
cerbken

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 18:50:32

mate, i can not chance the time , is for everyone same ...
but what i can do is the match let play in the weekend ?
maybe it is for everyone better ? friday or saturday .....or sunday .

let me know what you'rs think .

this match during +- with the finals 2 hours
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeMer 3 Sep - 19:04:59

2h its the reason why i cant make the final if i am qualifie !! no problem we can make the match when all want !! its a miracle if i am in the final ^^
VoD yra
Pro Master gay
VoD yra

Login : yrapuru

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Sep - 0:49:42

Good for me on wednesday or everyday else. i think perhaps for players it will be easier on friday but wait and see answers of the others Wink
=RS= GlinG
Bisexual
Bisexual

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeVen 5 Sep - 21:26:13

English : Not the 17 september... Why? the answer is in the post of Cerbeken... It's an evening of champion's league. Me and i think some another vod want watch the game. If it's the 17 setpember i can't play i will be probably in a pub for support Olympique Lyonnais against Fiorentina. I think i'm not the only Vod who want watch tha evening of champion's league....

Go Olympique Lyonnais!!!!!

PS : sorry for my english. I hope you understand me.

Français : Non pas le 27 septembre. Pourquoi? La réponse est ds le post de Cerbeken... C'est une soirée ligue des champions. moi et certainements d'autres Vod vont vouloir voir le match. Si c'est le 17.09 je serais surement dans un bar pour regarder OL Fiorentina. Et je ne pense pas etre le seul Vod à vouloir voir la soirée ligue des champions...

Allez l'OL!!!!!
Rom127
Master gay
Master gay

Login : rom127

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeDim 7 Sep - 2:03:03

For me it would be better Friday early (21h30-22h same), but same if its Friday its not sure that i will can play (because reasons that i have already explain to you Cerbken), so dont take attention to my post, do the final when its ok for other.

Pour moi ça serait mieux le Vendredi (21h30-22h même), mais même si cela se passe le Vendredi c'est pas sur que je puisse jouer (Cerbken tu en connais déjà les raisons), donc prend pas mon post en considération.

Et la vous me direz "mais à quoi sert ton post alors?" : juste pour prévenir qu'à mon grand regret je pourrai probablement pas défendre mon titre . Sad
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeDim 7 Sep - 16:16:09

Its better for me if the match is Friday ! Not to look the champion's league wednesday but i want to play and spec all the match of the month ! But if the match can't be later i can play too !

C'est mieux pour moi si le match est vendredi ! Pas pour regardé le match de ligue des champions mais pour joué ou regardé tout le match Vodr ! Mais si le match est mercerdi je ferai avec !!
cerbken
Hétéro
Hétéro
cerbken

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeLun 8 Sep - 15:25:31

the date is saturday 20 septembre for sure !!!

hope that i see ya all .
VoD Elnath
Guide des gay
VoD Elnath

Login : elnath

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeLun 8 Sep - 20:57:21

Ok. I note the date.

I will try to be free cheers
VoD gaara
Master gay
Master gay
VoD gaara

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeLun 8 Sep - 21:02:03

Yes I will play Very Happy
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeLun 8 Sep - 23:03:26

i think its so good for me 20.09.
VoD yra
Pro Master gay
VoD yra

Login : yrapuru

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep - 13:21:16

I surely won't be there Sad
ToyoT
Profesionnal Gay
Profesionnal Gay

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeVen 19 Sep - 2:09:29

no possible for me Crying or Very sad

Premiere réunion de tennis ce soir là albino
VoD Elnath
Guide des gay
VoD Elnath

Login : elnath

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 0:42:03

VoD Elnath a écrit:
Ok. I note the date.

I will try to be free cheers

I said that I will try... and I've a family dinner, so if I want to stay alive, I think I couldn't play with my notebook on the table Very Happy
cerbken
Hétéro
Hétéro
cerbken

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 1:35:12

we do it on later date , so maybe can everyone play , i will see all us members on this match , and i am sick , a cold ......hope is better tommorow and next week .... Sad
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 12:59:52

oh its not today -_- i said to my friends i can't go away to do the match ! tomorrow maybe if its on mid day but if its in the evening i had again problem of time !
Atton
Bisexual
Bisexual
Atton

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 16:53:50

its impossible for me i have to go the birthday
VoD bulin61
Pro Master gay
VoD bulin61

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep - 14:07:09

well, when is the match mates ?? we are the 26th and no date for the moment !! Cerbken said 20 for sure and it was cancelled at the last minute because too more absent people !! but if we wait always we have sure all players to do the match (championchip tmn, champions league...) we cant do the match before 01/01/2050 !!! Please choose one date this week end to play this member of the month ! (new member of the month availble in 5 days we need to do fast ^^)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre   match and member  off the month  saturday 20 septembre Icon_minitime

match and member off the month saturday 20 septembre
Page 1 sur 1